A new commandment I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. All men will know that you are my disciples if you love one another.
I WILL LOVE MY NEIGHBOR
Since the beginning of time, people have searched for the key
to happiness. To love my neighbor is the key to happiness.
Who is my neighbor?
• My neighbor includes all people, because everyone is a child of God.
• My neighbor is anyone whom I have the opportunity to serve at any given moment.
• My neighbor is the man or woman I see walking on the street or shopping in the market.
• My neighbor is a fellow worker, a teammate, or a customer.
• My neighbor is my sister, my brother, my mother, and my father.
• My neighbor is a close friend as well as my enemy.
• My neighbor is the homeless, the elderly, and the sick.
• My neighbor is anyone to whom I can offer a smile, gesture of politeness
or a greeting of “hello.”